Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Support The Forum
There are many ways to help support The Natural Health Blogger and the costs that go towards hosting this forum/website.

We get a small commission every time someone places an order through the shops and stores below.

Here are a list of some of our favorite natural health food stores and supplement retailers:

1. Muscle Food

Muscle Food is a great retailer of many health foods from nut butters to gluten free protein rich pizza’s.

Check out their Live Clean Meals range for an easy, quick healthy dinner.

[Image: musclefoodlivecleanmeals.jpg]

2. Holland & Barrett Health Food Store

Holland & Barrett is one of the biggest health food store chains in the United Kingdom with a great range of products from vitamins, minerals, health foods, sports nutrition and much more.

[Image: hollandandbarrett.jpg]

3. My Protein UK

My Protein is one of my favorite retailers for purchasing protein powders and sports performance related supplements such as creatine.

My Protein also do many other products including superfoods, nut butters and other health supplements

[Image: myproteinuk.jpg]

4. Desert Farms UK - Raw Camel Milk

Desert Farms is a UK retailer of 100% Raw Camel milk products.

Camel Milk is one of the latest “superfoods” to be growing in popularity, due to some small-scale studies finding it to be helpful for improving Autism symptoms.  Many individuals with Autism are now having good success reducing symptoms by switching to raw camel milk.

Camel Milk is a good source of nutrients including protein, calcium, vitamin D and zinc.  Camel milk is a natural probiotic, is easy to digest and contains no hormones or additives.

[Image: rawcamelmilkdesertfarmsukautism-150x119.jpg]

Thanks to all our readers and fans for helping to support the website.